The idea of this blog is to share ideas for using hand-made pots to serve good food.

Eating with friends and family is one of life’s greatest pleasures. I hope to show how the warmth and character of hand made ceramics can really enhance the pleasure of cooking, serving and eating food.

This blog will include pots from other potters as well as my own and recipes for the food which I enjoy, hoping that you will like it too.

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Oven dish by Geoff Fuller


I was exhibiting at the Wardlow Mires Festival of Pottery and Food in Derbyshire last weekend, I couldn’t resist this lovely oven dish made by Geoff, who is one of the organisers of the festival. 

His slip-trailing decoration gets simpler and more lively as the years go by. 

I used it as soon as I got home for a take-away lamb biryani with some veg. It looked wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment